Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
C. S. Lewis
English essayist & juvenile novelist (1898 - 1963)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

For Grandma "the Patriot" Betty

Hello fellow Patriots! Many of you know I have a LOUD opinion when it comes to political happenings! So, I started this blog as a way to channel my opinions away from the mixed company on Facebook. I am 100% sure that I have offended people with my opinions, and while I am not sorry for my offenses, I do want to let people have the choice as to whether or not they read my opinions. So, if you are of the liberal audience, this page is not for you. Feel free to read on, but I can not be held liable for common sense facts that will be displayed on this blog. To my Patriot audience, I hope to enlighten and entertain you! Thanks for reading. :)
~Sarah

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment